Skip to content
- Physical – Essential oils are the most potent forms of herbal energy. They have antiseptic and immune stimulating effects; the first choice for every day first aid.
- Emotional – Essential oils stimulate memories, our conscious and subconscious, our basic drives and hormones. They aid the treatment of depression, stress conditions and grieving processes.
- Energy – Essential oils are used on acupuncture meridians, chakras and subtle energy points.
- Cellular – Essential oils are good wound healers, regenerative to skin tissue for scars. They maintain a moisture level in the skin and protect from infection.
- Many cultures and societies for many years for prayer, meditation, ritual, magic, mysticism, purification and celebration have used spiritual -essential oils. Many believe it brings focus and deeper meaning to our existence.